NCWWI has had the incredible privilege of supporting the child welfare workforce for 15 years, thanks to the generous funding provided by the Children’s Bureau. As we approach the end of this funding in September 2024, we are determining ways to continue serving the child welfare workforce. Our website and social media channels will remain active, so you can continue to access valuable resources. In the coming months, we will communicate more about what we are learning from our Breakthrough Series Collaborative.
Furthermore, we have exciting news to share: The Children’s Bureau is set to announce a newly funded center, and we can’t wait to pass along this exciting development as soon as it becomes available. To stay updated, you can also receive information directly from the Children’s Bureau by subscribing to their newsletter.
Along with our colleagues at the Children’s Bureau, we want to reaffirm our commitment to provide resources and information that can support your work to stabilize and affirm the importance of the child welfare workforce across the country. Your dedication and hard work are truly appreciated, and we thank you for everything you do!
Work With Purpose Recruitment Campaign
- Join our team of child welfare professionals
- Overview for agencies and tribes
- Child Welfare Professional Recruitment Toolkit
- Recorded webinar on using the campaign materials
- Slide deck from webinar above
- [Brief] Rethinking Child Welfare Recruitment
- [Infographic] We are Child Welfare
- [1-Pager] Social Work Degrees are Leading the Child Welfare Workforce