Our purpose is to develop and support a child welfare workforce that can equitably meet the needs of the most vulnerable children and families.
Access free, interactive online learning that builds skills in leadership, workforce development, and change implementation.
- Work with Purpose Recruitment Toolkit
- [Infographic] Why Coaching Is Worth Your Investment
- [1-page summary] Measuring Child Welfare Workers Physiological Stress
- [1-page summary] The Center for Regional and Tribal Welfare Studies: Systems Change Through a Relational Anishinaabe Worldview
- [Brief] The Impact of Turnover on Families Involved in Child Welfare
- [Infographic] How Peer Support Can Reduce Burnout and Improve Worker Well-being
- [Brief] Rethinking Child Welfare Recruitment
- Recent Newsletters