What If Your Training is Broken? Now What?
This webinar is hosted by Training Magazine Network
In this session, we will discuss the following:
• What are the roots of “evil” in failed or broken training programs?
• How do you classify which one is deeply rooted or is just a lack of knowledge and skills or resources?
• What are superficial fixes and “band-aids” that won’t last?
• How do you fix or improve the problems in the following:?
• Meaningless content
• Long content
• Disinterested learners
• Spoon feeding learning
• Lack of application training
• Boring training