Workforce Development Month Home > Spread The Word
Spread the Word
Help us spread the word about the free resources available on NCWWI.org.
During the month of September, share any content that you feel would benefit your colleagues/staff/students.
Share with relevant professional or personal networks via email, on social media, in newsletters, on websites, and more!
The resources you share will help empower and support those committed to child welfare who work tirelessly towards positive outcomes for children and families.
- Use our pre-written content (below) that can be customized to meet the needs of your audience.
- Write your own post to show how the efforts of your child welfare workforce are being recognized.
- Share/retweet a post from our social media channels.
- Use the hashtag #CWworkforce and #childwelfare so others can join in the conversation.
- Tag @NCWWI on Twitter and Instagram, and @workforceinstitute on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- September is #CWworkforce Development Month! How will you celebrate? NCWWI.org/CWworkforce
- One-stop-shop for resources to support the child welfare workforce: NCWWI.org
- The child welfare workforce does so much to support families in crisis. Workforce development is key: NCWWI.org
- Working in child welfare can be overwhelming. Share information, tips, & resources: NCWWI.org