3:00pm–4:15pm EDT; 2:00pm–3:15pm CDT; 1:00pm–2:15pm MDT; 12:00pm–1:15pm PDT; 11:00am–12:15pm AKDT; 9:0am0–10:15am HAST
This webinar is hosted by American Public Human Services Association
COVID-19 emerged in mid-March as a force that the majority of us never saw coming – or hoped we never would. In an effort to better understand how the pandemic has impacted governments, and to facilitate the sharing of experiences and insights, Maximus conducted a survey of state and county leaders, exploring such topics as:
• The most serious challenges for agencies, staff, and consumers
• How this experience will impact how agencies do business post-COVID-19
• What agencies would have done to prepare if they’d known COVID was coming
• Unanticipated opportunities for program improvement
• Major concerns for the next year
In this interactive webinar, we reveal the results of the survey and discuss possible implications with our panel of state and county leaders. Join us to listen, learn, and share your insights in this data-driven, peer group discussion.
Funded through the Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Children’s Bureau, Grant # HHS-2018-ACF- ACYF-CT-1350. The content of this publication does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the funder, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products or organizations imply endorsement by the US Department of Health and Human Services.