2:00–3:30 EDT; 1:00–2:30 CDT; 12:00–1:30pm MDT; 11:00–12:30 PDT; 10:00–11:30 AKDT; 8:00–9:30 HAST
This webinar is hosted by The Center for Child Welfare at University of South Florida
This Tech Tuesdays session (1.5 CLEs pending; Child Welfare professional certificates available) will explore several free online resources that lawyers and advocates can use to improve their dependency practices.
1. Welcome and introductions - Christie (5 min)
2. Florida Dependency Law Center (and questions) - Robin Rosenberg (20 min)
3. DCF Dashboard (and questions) (20 min). Megan Wiggins @DCF
4. USF Center for Child Welfare (and questions). Lisa Coy and Catarolyn Johnson (20 min)
5. Data visualization tools and using data in advocacy (and questions), Robert Latham (20 min)
6. Final questions (5 min)
Funded through the Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Children’s Bureau, Grant # HHS-2018-ACF- ACYF-CT-1350. The content of this publication does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the funder, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products or organizations imply endorsement by the US Department of Health and Human Services.