Making a Difference #3: Child Welfare Means Change Management: Stories & Lessons Learned from LAMM Alumni
Webinar held May 28, 2014
Child Welfare Means Change Management: Stories & Lessons Learned from LAMM Alumni was the third webinar in the NCWWI 4-part national mini-series, Making a Difference: NCWWI Impact & Lessons Learned (2008-2013).
Through the real life stories of LAMM alumni, we share what the Leadership Academy for Middle Managers has learned over the last five years about sustainable systems change, change management and leadership in the field of child welfare. The triumphs and challenges illustrated in their stories provide relevant lessons and strategies that you can apply to current work situations, leadership skills and change efforts.
Our panel of presenters includes:
- Vannessa Dorantes, Torrington Area Office Director, Connecticut Department of Children and Families
- Jenny Hinson, Division Administrator for Permanency, Child Protective Services Division, Texas Department for Family and Protective Services
- Tricia Mosher, Independent Consultant/Coach/Trainer
- Deborah Reed, Project Manager, Leadership Academy for Middle Managers, Center for Improvement of Child and Family Services, Portland State University School of Social Work
- Scott Steuby, Statewide Human Services Manager, Washington State Department of Social and Health Services, Children’s Administration
Recording and Handouts