SESSION ONE: VIRTUAL SUPERVISION
With the child welfare workforce currently working from home, supervision is more important than ever to ensure continued quality service provision and to keep children safe and families together. How is supervision changing to respond to this new virtual world? What adjustments are being made? This webinar offers expert guidance on virtual supervision and provides opportunities for participants to ask questions and exchange information.
- Session One: Virtual Supervision
- Session Two: Well-being
- Session Three: Physical, Emotional, and Psychological Safety
- Session Four: Converting Classroom Training from In-person to Online
- Session Five: Coaching Remotely
- Session Six: Using Social Media and Technology to Engage Children, Youth, and Families