Students & Alumni Advisory Board Meeting Notes
S&A Learning Exchanges
In an effort to support and empower you as child welfare professionals and social work students, NCWWI will be hosting a 3 part current issues series learning exchange with special guests to share their expertise. We are hoping this series will bring awareness to various issues and empower you to create a difference for yourself as well as for your colleagues. Topics for the upcoming learning exchanges include:
- What is ICWA and How Can We Protect It? Implications of the Supreme Court ICWA Decision
- Addressing Moral Distress and Building Protective Factors and Resilience During Times of Systems Change
- Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 3:00 pm ET (2:00 pm CT)
- More Information and Register Here!
- Social Work Licensure: What Does a Social Work Graduate Need to Know and Do?
- Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 4:00 pm ET (3:00 pm CT)
- Registration coming soon!