SESSION FOUR: CONVERTING CLASSROOM TRAINING FROM IN-PERSON TO ONLINE
Much of child welfare professional development, especially foundational training for new workers, takes place in-person. Because of the current situation, training needs to be available online in order to continue to meet the needs of our workforce. This webinar will provide information on converting in-person experiences to virtual learning platforms, as almost anything that can be taught in the classroom can also go online (really!). Learn tips, tricks, and ways to overcome barriers. We will also provide opportunities for webinar participants to ask questions and share information and resources.
- Session One: Virtual Supervision
- Session Two: Well-being
- Session Three: Physical, Emotional, and Psychological Safety
- Session Four: Converting Classroom Training from In-person to Online
- Session Five: Coaching Remotely
- Session Six: Using Social Media and Technology to Engage Children, Youth, and Families