SESSION FIVE: COACHING REMOTELY
Coaching in the child welfare workforce often happens face-to-face or in context of daily work activities. With our shift to virtual work, face-to-face contact may have been curtailed but connecting and supporting growth does not need to stop. This session will explore what stays the same and what adjustments must be made when coaching remotely.
- Session One: Virtual Supervision
- Session Two: Well-being
- Session Three: Physical, Emotional, and Psychological Safety
- Session Four: Converting Classroom Training from In-person to Online
- Session Five: Coaching Remotely
- Session Six: Using Social Media and Technology to Engage Children, Youth, and Families