Record a Video or Post to our Message Board
We want to hear from you! Go to flipgrid.com, enter the flip code ‘ncwwi’, and record a short video – no more than 3 minutes – answering one or more of the following questions. View the full set of directions.
- What do you love about child welfare?
- What is your why – what motivates you to do this work?
- How does this work make a positive difference?
- What do you appreciate about the child welfare workforce?
- Is there someone you would like to thank for their support?
By submitting your video, you are to agreeing to NCWWI’s Photo and Video Release.
We’re on a mission to breakdown the biggest myths of child welfare, and to do this, we need to frame you! On Facebook that is! Add our frame to your Facebook profile picture and tell everyone you’re friends with about the positive role you play in supporting families, youth, and children in your community. Please include the hashtag #WeAreChildWelfare so our collective voice can be heard.
Here’s how to add it on the computer.
- Sign into Facebook and go to your profile
- Click on your profile picture (where it says Update)
- Tap ‘Add Frame’
- Type ‘WeAreChildWelfare 2020’ in the search box and select
- If needed, drag to reposition your photo
- Use the dropdown menu to choose how long to display
- Click “Use as profile picture”
Here’s how to add it on your phone.
- Open the Facebook app and click the three-line icon in the bottom right
- Click ‘view your profile’
- Click your current profile picture and select ‘Add Frame’
- Type ‘#WeAreChildWelfare 2020’ in the search box and select
- Add a message to your friends and click save