2022 Save The Date
This year’s Child Welfare Worker Appreciation Week will be September 12-16, 2022 and the Recognition Event will be held on September 13 at 3:00 pm EDT. Towards the end of the summer, we’ll announce this year’s speakers but in the meantime, we encourage everyone to start planning.
- 2022 Poster
- Event Planning Kit – coming soon!
- Template: Recognition Event Flyer – coming soon!
- Template: Recognition Certificate – coming soon!
- Infographic: We Are Child Welfare
- Infographic: Why the Workforce Matters
- Infographic: Child Welfare Can Address Burnout
- Infographic: 6 Ways to Keep Learning
- Infographic: The Community’s Role
- Videos: We Are Child Welfare
In September 2017, NCWWI celebrated the first National Child Welfare Workforce Development Month. Our intent was to help child welfare programs develop a comprehensive approach to stimulating the health of their workforce by sharing tools and resources. It was also to honor the hard work of child welfare professionals in improving outcomes for children, youth, and families in our communities. That same year, the Senate passed a bipartisan resolution to recognize September as “National Workforce Development Month” in order to promote federal workforce development investments to ensure the country’s economic competitiveness. Every year we look to build on the original celebration by finding new and exciting ways to show appreciation to our workforce. We hope you’ll celebrate with us every September.